TAMASHI BVBA, with registered office at Bredabaan 279 P.O. Box B3003, 2930 Brasschaat (Belgium) and registered under number BE 0719.862.140, attaches great importance to the protection of the personal data of its customers and users (together referred to as the ‘Users’) of the www.tamashi.eu website (referred to as the ‘Website’). TAMASHI is responsible for processing the personal data through its Website. TAMASHI undertakes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
1. WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED?
TAMASHI processes the following personal data of the Users:
- information on the device used (computer/mobile device) and the use of the Website, including his e-mail address, IP address, operating system, browser type, time and geographical location;
- personal data necessary for using the Website or placing an order: surname, first name, date of birth or age, address, e-mail address, mobile/telephone number, billing or payment data;
- any other information that the User decides to transfer to TAMASHI himself.
If information is provided by the User himself via a form, then the fields indicated with an (*) are strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The other fields can be filled in to facilitate TAMASHI’s services.
The name and profile photo of the User can be recognised automatically, where necessary, if the User logs in to the Website via Facebook or other social media. The User agrees to the Website retrieving information from other social media.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
TAMASHI shall process the personal data of the Users for the following purposes:
- to allow CUSTOMERS to use the Website;
- to improve the content and user-friendliness of the Website;
- for customer management;
- for accounting and invoicing;
- to inform CUSTOMERS personally about new products or services.
The personal data of the Users may be communicated to companies affiliated with TAMASHI for one or more of the aforementioned purposes. Before personal data are used for purpose E, a warning message shall appear and the Users shall be asked for explicit consent. This provision does not affect TAMASHI’s right to place general advertisements on the Website, both for TAMASHI and for third parties, without a prior warning message.
IF PROCESSING IS BASED ON THE USER’S CONSENT, THE USER MAY WITHDRAW THIS CONSENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT THIS AFFECTING THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT GIVEN BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
TAMASHI shall make the personal data of the Users available to its staff on a ‘need-to-know’ basis. TAMASHI may use processors to process the Users’ personal data. TAMASHI may transfer the personal data to the following (categories of) recipients within the EU:
- processors who provide statistical research and analysis;
- processors who provide hosting for this Website;
- organisations concerned with processing payments;
- organisations with which TAMASHI has a legal obligation to share the personal data.
TAMASHI reserves the right to transfer the personal data to any affiliated company or company that wishes to take over TAMASHI’s activities, products or customers.
4. RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
TAMASHI undertakes not to retain the personal data of the Users longer than necessary for the purposes defined above.
5. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
THE USER HAS THE RIGHT TO ACCESS HIS PERSONAL DATA. THE USER ALSO HAS THE RIGHT (I) TO REQUEST THE CORRECTION OF INCORRECT PERSONAL DATA, AND (II) TO REQUEST THE REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA. THE USER ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS PERSONAL DATA FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSES.
To exercise the rights referred to above, the User may contact TAMASHI at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. TAMASHI shall inform the User of what action has been taken within one (1) month of the request being received.
The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium).
VIA HIS BROWSER SETTINGS, THE USER CAN REFUSE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES. THIS REFUSAL MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE OPERATION OF CERTAIN PARTS OF THE WEBSITE.
- Session cookies: cookies that are deleted when the browser is closed. They are only saved for one session.
- Permanent cookies: cookies that are stored on the end-user’s device for a certain period of time, ranging from one (1) hour to a number of days/months (cookies for online forms, authentication cookies, cookies for user security and cookies for the user interface language preference).
- First-party cookies: cookies that are installed by a website within the TAMASHI domain (cookies for online forms, authentication cookies, cookies for user security and cookies for the user interface language preference).
- Third-party cookies: cookies that are installed by websites outside the TAMASHI domain, which the user has visited and which are displayed in the browser address bar.
TAMASHI reserves the right to change this cookie statement at any time.
Version April 2019